On Monday, August 13, we will launch a new website to better serve our riders with enhanced functionality for more ease of use. We updated our current site in early 2014, and a revamp of our website falls within the standard marketing practice of updating a site every couple of years in conjunction with a company branding overhaul.
Our new website will have an updated design that will align with our current brand standards and will include the following key features:
- Responsive design for desktop and mobile
- Enhanced trip planner
- PCI compliant ticket store/cart
- New comprehensive media center
- More valuable content in a reader-friendly format
- Accurate and compelling content, available in three or less clicks
Once the official new website launch date is confirmed, we’ll be sure to update everyone in advance. In the meantime, check out the photos below to get a sneak peak of how our new site will look:
Let us know in the comment section below what you’re most excited about for our new website launch!