Today is Earth Day and we here at DCTA encourage all of our customers to do something to benefit the planet and reduce your carbon footprint today. Since its inception in 1970, Earth Day has been about raising awareness of cleaning up our environment and helping us transition through climate changes.
It’s easy to do just one thing today to benefit planet Earth:
- Take public transit or ride your bike to work/school
- Plant a tree or even an entire garden!
- Start a compost bin to reuse as soil
- Take your recycling to a local recycling center
- Pick up outside trash, whether it be in a park, your neighborhood or even just in your front yard!
You can even make your own pledge to do something green here at EarthDay.org. How do you plan on celebrating Earth Day?