On Monday, August 13, we will launch a new website to better serve our riders with enhanced functionality for more ease of use. We updated our current site in early 2014, and a revamp of our website falls within the standard marketing practice of updating a site every couple of years in conjunction with a company branding overhaul.
Our new website will have an updated design that will align with our current brand standards and will include the following key features:
- Responsive design for desktop and mobile
- Enhanced trip planner
- PCI compliant ticket store/cart
- New comprehensive media center
- More valuable content in a reader-friendly format
- Accurate and compelling content, available in three or less clicks
Want a sneak peek of what we’ve got up our sleeves? Check out the photos below to see how our new site will look:
Let us know in the comment section below what you’re most excited about for our new website launch!